Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Perspective

I'm struggling with a difficult issue.

This Art Exhibit on the campus gave me perspective today.

At first, disjointed colors appear



Within a few steps, clarity emerges to this





 
Finally - just a few more steps - and it becomes clear



I'm not sure I can "fix" the situation of my struggle - since it involves other persons & their choices - and my role is mostly in response.

I will to continue to "walk" around the problem and gain the perspective that I need - to move forward in the best ways.

Let's hope the change of perspective I need - helps me reflect the best intentions and best hopes for healthy & whole relationships!

And, I hope these images will help you to consider getting renewed perspective on issues in your life today.

Blessings ~

No comments: