Saturday, August 28, 2010

Metanexus Philadelphia 2007 and Madrid, Spain 2008

Had opportunity in the past few days to connect with faculty members in the OKC area who share some - broadly speaking "Science and Religion" interests.


Reminded me of some past work with with Metanexus.  Dealing with a " transdisciplinary approach to the most profound questions of nature, culture, and the human person. Metanexus serves an ever-growing network of locally-acting, globally connected scholars, researchers, teachers, students, and ordinary citizens committed to exploring our world from a rich diversity of perspectives."

Delightful past conferences.  I have had wonderful personal and professional opportunities afforded to me through the "discipline" of sharing in conversation and dialogue in conferences.  I am thankful for many things in my life.  Very, very thankful.

Curious fact about myself - I didn't realize until finding these pictures.  I seem to like to place myself in the extreme left of the frame . . . or - from the Group's perspective - at the very far right. I think it has less to do with wanting to be on one side - and more to do with not wanting to feel "squished" in the middle.

Posted via email from Recent Reading & Reflections: Collecting Random Thoughts In No Particular Order

No comments: