Saturday, September 28, 2013

Registered Peacemaker - Conscientious Objector Church of the Nazarene

Several years ago, I became aware that there was a specific process whereby I had to register with my Christian denomination to be "on file" as a Conscientious Objector to War.  While I completed that process some time ago, I had to check on my status recently and discovered that a portion of my "file" was not complete.

I took care of that business the other day.

I share here the picture of my documents - that in another way in my life register me as a Peacemaker!

And, since the Church of the Nazarene does not have the filing paperwork publicly available on the denominational website. I want to share it here in PDF file for any who want to consider their own registration.



No comments: