Sunday, January 03, 2016

Mentors & Leaders

A few weeks ago I took some time to contact some mentors in my life.

I am always cognizant of the fact that certain persons have shaped my life and pathways for my past.

I had the privilege to be in a Church service tonight with a significant church leader in transition.  Dr. Eugene Stowe has led in the Church of the Nazarene for decades.  In his retirement, he's moving from his home in Arizona now to be in Colorado.


At the same time I was able to be with Dr. Stowe, I was able to spend several minutes in conversation with Dr. Jim Bond.  Dr. Bond was the President at Point Loma Nazarene University when I worked there in their Spiritual Development department while earning my first Master's Degree.

I'm thankful for persons who have led the way in the church.

May I be as faithful as these great leaders!



No comments: