I want to "promote" the Peace Talks Radio podcast.
I engage it routinely - and it has great content. It's "lesser known" than other podcasts and I want to "inspire others" to find it.
Here is their "master list" to PeaceTalksRadio episodes.
Additionally, for those who might be interested, I'll share a few non-religious podcasts I listen to frequently (in no particular order):
- Sincerely X
- TED Talks Daily
- Conflict & Resolution with Tammy Lenski
- Quirks & Quarks
- 99% Invisible
- Stuff You Missed In History Class
- TED Radio Hour
- ON Being with Krista Tippett
- Peace Corp Stories: The Unofficial Podcast
- My Peace Corp Stories
Podcasts I find meaningful for religious connection (in no particular order):
- Kingdom Roots with Scot McKnight
- The Meeting House Audio (Canadian Brethren Church)
- Word of Life Podcast (Zahnd)
- College Church of the Nazarene (Nampa, ID)
- Jacob's Well (since there are many with this name: jacobswellchurch.org )
- Office of Rabbi Sacks
- The Bible for Normal People
- Jesus at 2AM: A Humorous, Intelligent . . .
- Oklahoma City First Church of the Nazarene
- Lake Shore Baptist Church
- 60 Seconds of Solitude: Mindfulness Meditation
I'm not big on being an "APP" user on my Apple Brand iPod . . . though, I do value the following:
Overdrive (for my library books) - I use this every.single.week and have been known to require family members in other States to get a library card in their local library and let me borrow their digital books! :-)
Breathr and Breathe have great mindfulness meditations.
Pocket. (I'm new to this app, but a professional colleagues promises me I'll love it as I add content to it and use it to "read to me.")